Thursday, January 31, 2008

Application and meeting

This weekend I'm going to fill out our application to host and MAIL it on Monday morning. If I can possibly fill out the entire application tomorrow, I'll mail it on Saturday. Our local group already has four applications in, and they are only planning on bringing 8-10 kids to our area this summer.

We're also going to a hosting meeting next Sunday. I've gone before, when we were just volunteering (Lucky Boy used to work nights).

(OK, this is the deal on the rubber stamps. I've got a bunch of Stampin' Up stuff that I've never even used, or just used once or twice. Mostly they are general "feel good" stuff, friendship sayings, alphabets. I'm hoping to figure out how to post things this weekend, but the hosting application is a bigger priority right now. If I have a snow day tomorrow, I'll work on my fundraiser a bit. I just finished a HUGE work-related project so I feel like my weekend is all about getting ready financially and emotionally to host.)

No comments: