Friday, February 1, 2008

Threw my hat in

I just filled out the application!!! It's a petition to host, which I guess isn't really the full application yet(?). But whatever the "official" status is, I'm no longer waiting to start and I've started. Right on schedule. (Three years later, but right on schedule?)

I guess the next step is the homestudy and the accompanying paperchase? Very exciting.

I'm going to spend a little bit today making a scarf, maybe two. I'm hoping to sell some at work as part of the fundraiser. I can't believe we're already half-way there! Thank you all SOOOO much!

1 comment:

Deb said...

sohow long does it take to hear back on the application? is this somehtign where they get it and you are immediately matched with a child coming, or are there additional steps? And where are you on completing the application?

Love to you,
Deb