Sunday, February 17, 2008

Free to a good home

I'm just listing a few things tonight, and I'll add to it as the week goes on and I find more stuff that I really need to get rid of. It's not that anything is wrong with this stuff, it's just that I have WAY TOO MUCH of everything. I'm trying to simplify my life so that I can complicate it with more important things, like people.

1. Quilling supplies - I always had these great ambitions to make lots of quilled stuff. Cards, wall hangings in shadow boxes, embellishments for a scrapbook. It never really happened. If you've ever wanted to learn to quill (roll strips of paper), this is a great deal. I'd appreciate it if you could reimburse me the postage, but I'll even send it without that commitment just so that it goes to a loving home. The supplies include: LOTS of quilting strips, a book with some starter patterns, a circle template, and two quilling tools. Estimated cost of all these things is about $40, estimated shipping is about $8 because I can probably get it all into one of those Priority Mail bags. These supplies have found a good home.

2. Really cute outfit for a baby girl, size 6-9 months. It's a pink onesie and denim skort, with a pack of barrettes. Purchased at Walmart, probably cost around $15. Never worn, I just forgot to give it to my friend for her granddaughter and now she's outgrown it. Estimated shipping is about $5.

3. Blue dangle earrings. From the brand 1928. Dark blue square with a slightly lighter blue flower on top of it, both in some kind of crystal type thing. Very elegant, but I don't do dangle earrings. They were a gift from a friend (who doesn't read the blog). I've never worn them. They will fit in a regular envelope so no shipping!

4. Notepad with the the Eiffel Tower as a cover. Perfect for a French teacher. Never used. No idea what the shipping would be, probably less than $2.

Stay tuned for A LOT of scrapbooking stuff!!! If you're interested in any of these things, please leave a comment with a way to contact you. (Comments with e-mail addresses will not be posted on the blog, the blog is set for me to approve all comments so you don't have to worry about spammers, plus you can even leave a comment if you don't have a blog with just your e-mail address and I'll be in touch with you.)

2 comments:

GraceBeading said...

I'm interested in your quilling supplies if they are still available. I first found out about quilling through a couple of blogs in the OWOH even and I'm absolultely enthralled with it (as is the DH). I'd be happy to pay postage and even offer up some stuff to trade if you're interested in beads at all - please let me know.

Have you ever attempted a beaded doll? Could I possible tempt you with the supplies to make one?

Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Suzanne said...

I'll be interested in the scrapbooking stuff when you get to that The earrings sound pretty, too.
Suzanne